Terms & Conditions
For the purpose of this website Bakwena Spa also refers to Bakwena Day Spa and Bakwena Deluxe Spa.
- The content and information displayed on this web site (“bakwenaspa.co.za”) website is the property of , Bakwena Spa Spa. The downloading, reproduction, or retransmission of Bakwena Spa information, other than for non-commercial individual use, is strictly prohibited.
- The package order feature of the site is provided solely to assist you buy a spa package not to make an actual booking for a specific day or time. You understand that abuse of the facilities may result in you being denied access to such facilities, at the sole discretion of Bakwena Spa.
- By using this website you are accepting all the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree to each and all of these terms and conditions please do not use the site. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change and or modify portions of these terms at any time without notice and, unless otherwise indicated, such changes will become effective immediately; therefore, please check these terms periodically for changes.
- If you are under the age of 18 years old, you must use this site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you represent that you are sufficient legal age to use this website you will be bound by any legal obligations and liabilities that you may incur as a result of your use of this website. You agree to supervise all usage by minors of this website under your name of account.
- Delivery or goods and services is subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 24 hours and delivery confirmed by way of email. All purchased goods can be obtained at our spas at Velmore Hotel Estate in Erasmia or Sante Hotel & Spa in Paarl. You will be provided with an order number after payment. In cases of unavailability, Bakwena Spa will arrange alternative dates or refund the client in full within 30 days.
- For health & hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of any Bakwena Day Spa products.
The provision of goods and services by Bakwena Day Spa is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Bakwena Day Spa will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of a confirmed order booking and/or a ‘no-show’ will result in a 100% forfeit of the full value of the order. Rescheduling within 3 days of your treatment date will result in a 100% forfeit of the full value of the order. All other cancelations will be refunded at no cost to the client.
- Cancellation of orders or services by the client is also subject to cancellation terms provided in the booking confirmation email sent to the client.
- Bakwena Spa shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569
- Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express credit cards or by bank transfer into the Bakwena Spa bank account through Payfast.
- Credit card transactions will be acquired for Bakwena Spa via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no credit card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details will be stored by Bakwena Spa separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Bakwena Spa takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Bakwena Spa Internet sites may contain or reference trademarks, copyrighted materials, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Bakwena Spa, and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, copyrighted materials, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Bakwena Spa and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our site. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior express consent from an authorized Bakwena Spa representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search web sites to direct Internet users to this site).
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL BAKWENA SPA INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
- This does not affect our liability arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- With respect to all communications you make to Bakwena Spa regarding Bakwena Spa Information including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like: (a) you shall have no right of confidentiality in your communications and Bakwena Spa shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure; (b) Bakwena Spa shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute your communications to others without limitation; and (c) Bakwena Spa shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information. The above is limited only by our commitment and obligations pertaining to your personal information (for more information, please see our Privacy Statement).
- Whilst every effort is made to update the information provided on this website on a regular basis, Bakwena Spa makes no representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of information contained on any of the pages comprising the website and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website or any of the pages comprising the website. Bakwena Spa reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect, feature or service offered by way of this website. No opinions, information, data or content contained on the website shall be construed as advice and same are offered for information purposes only. Bakwena Spa gives no warranties and makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any such opinions, information, data or content.
- If you choose to leave this Bakwena Spa site via links to other non-Bakwena Spa sites, Bakwena Spa is not responsible for the privacy policies of those sites or the cookies those sites use. In addition, because Bakwena Spa has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Bakwena Spa is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
- Bakwena Spa will make all reasonable endeavours to maintain full system availability, except during scheduled maintenance periods.
- This is a South African website and is subject to the laws of the Republic of South African. Bakwena Spa will disclose any information regarding the use of this site including personal information pertaining to you without your permission when required by law, or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to Bakwena Spa guests, visitors, associates, or property (including this site), or to others.
- Any claim, dispute or impasse relating to these terms and conditions shall by governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of South Africa in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the services referred to herein, or these terms and conditions or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
- Bakwena Spa may revise these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page. You are advised to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these terms and conditions may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
- If you have questions about these Terms and Conditions please call 0861 222 928 or send an email to email@example.com
RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
PAYMENT OPTIONS ACCEPTED
CREDIT CARD ACQUIRING AND SECURITY
CUSTOMER DETAILS SEPARATE FROM CARD DETAILS
MERCHANT OUTLET COUNTRY AND TRANSACTION CURRENCY
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
CONTENT OF THE SITE
CHANGES TO THE GENERAL TERMS
DATE: 07 September 2015
49 Jorissen Street